Select and Copy the following to your blog or webpage:
ILoveUSA Star Rating
May is Military Appreciation month! Here are 9 great ways to thank a veteran: http://cnn.it/1oAyFnl
The http://www.nmam.org/ website has some great tips on how you can support your military!
- Fly the American flag at your phone or place of business.
- Engage media to highlight military and veteran events.
- Send care packages to soldiers through USO Cares.
- Encourage your elected officials to recognize our military and veterans.
- If you're a veteran and see another veteran, render the proper salute!
- Ensure that military discounts include all who serve and have served in the past.
- Civilians, when you see a person in a military uniform, stop to shake their hand and thank them for their service and sacrifice.
- Encourage schools to participate in military appreciation month by including military history in their curriculum during the month of May.
- Encourage local organizations participate in military appreciation month
- Hire a veteran!
Men speak of natural rights, but I challenge any one to show where in nature any rights existed or were recognized until there was established for their declaration and protection a duly promulgated body of corresponding laws. - Calvin Co... Read More
The United States strongly seeks a lasting agreement for the discontinuance of nuclear weapons tests. We believe that this would be an important step toward reduction of international tensions and would open the way to further agreement o... Read More
SHARE THIS! Amazing similarities between Lincoln and Kennedy that will make you say WOW: Lincoln was elected to Congress in 1846.Kennedy was elected to Congress in 1946.Lincoln was elected president in 1860.Kennedy was elected president i... Read More
Copyright © 2020 iLoveUSA.com. All rights reserved.