Select and Copy the following to your blog or webpage:
ILoveUSA Star Rating
May is Military Appreciation month! Here are 9 great ways to thank a veteran: http://cnn.it/1oAyFnl
The http://www.nmam.org/ website has some great tips on how you can support your military!
- Fly the American flag at your phone or place of business.
- Engage media to highlight military and veteran events.
- Send care packages to soldiers through USO Cares.
- Encourage your elected officials to recognize our military and veterans.
- If you're a veteran and see another veteran, render the proper salute!
- Ensure that military discounts include all who serve and have served in the past.
- Civilians, when you see a person in a military uniform, stop to shake their hand and thank them for their service and sacrifice.
- Encourage schools to participate in military appreciation month by including military history in their curriculum during the month of May.
- Encourage local organizations participate in military appreciation month
- Hire a veteran!
Be sure to take a break from barbecuing at 3 p.m. for a national moment of remembrance to reflect on the real reasons behind the holiday and to honor our fallen troops. Update: To the 90,220 soldiers that lost their lives in the Vietnam w... Read More
The U.S. Air Force, Navy and War Department, which was the head of the U.S. Army, formed the U.S. Department of Defense on July 25, 1947. Did you know that the Department of Defense it the largest employer in the entire world? Any guess o... Read More
Copyright © 2019 iLoveUSA.com. All rights reserved.