Select and Copy the following to your blog or webpage:
ILoveUSA Star Rating
May is Military Appreciation month! Here are 9 great ways to thank a veteran: http://cnn.it/1oAyFnl
The http://www.nmam.org/ website has some great tips on how you can support your military!
- Fly the American flag at your phone or place of business.
- Engage media to highlight military and veteran events.
- Send care packages to soldiers through USO Cares.
- Encourage your elected officials to recognize our military and veterans.
- If you're a veteran and see another veteran, render the proper salute!
- Ensure that military discounts include all who serve and have served in the past.
- Civilians, when you see a person in a military uniform, stop to shake their hand and thank them for their service and sacrifice.
- Encourage schools to participate in military appreciation month by including military history in their curriculum during the month of May.
- Encourage local organizations participate in military appreciation month
- Hire a veteran!
The United States strongly seeks a lasting agreement for the discontinuance of nuclear weapons tests. We believe that this would be an important step toward reduction of international tensions and would open the way to further agreement o... Read More
FBI NEED YOUR HELP: The FBI has identified and is seeking these two suspects in connection with the Boston Marathon bombing. Click the links below, see if you recognize them, and share this post to spread the word to your friends and fami... Read More
William McKinley, the 25th president of the United States was born on January 29, 1843. McKinley ran for two terms (1897-1901) and as you can see in this campaign poster, his second term VP was Theodore Roosevelt who of course became the ... Read More