Select and Copy the following to your blog or webpage:
ILoveUSA Star Rating
May is Military Appreciation month! Here are 9 great ways to thank a veteran: http://cnn.it/1oAyFnl
The http://www.nmam.org/ website has some great tips on how you can support your military!
- Fly the American flag at your phone or place of business.
- Engage media to highlight military and veteran events.
- Send care packages to soldiers through USO Cares.
- Encourage your elected officials to recognize our military and veterans.
- If you're a veteran and see another veteran, render the proper salute!
- Ensure that military discounts include all who serve and have served in the past.
- Civilians, when you see a person in a military uniform, stop to shake their hand and thank them for their service and sacrifice.
- Encourage schools to participate in military appreciation month by including military history in their curriculum during the month of May.
- Encourage local organizations participate in military appreciation month
- Hire a veteran!
Join us in giving a SALUTE to the entire crew of the U.S. Space Shuttle Challenger. It was this day in American history (January 28, 1986) when Challenger exploded during flight, killing all 7 astronauts. Watch the fateful event here: ht... Read More
I am grateful to President George W. Bush for PEPFAR, which is saving the lives of millions of people in poor countries and to both Presidents Bush for the work we've done together after the South Asia tsunami, Hurricane Katrina and the H... Read More